Established in Chelsea in 1897, Millers Antiques moved to Ringwood some 40 years ago. The showrooms are set in a Queen Anne house. There is a wide range of English and Continental furniture with an emphasis on the French country look. The ever-changing stock includes 19th century walnut, pine, fruitwood and mahogany furniture, Majolica, Quimper, brass and copper, decorative accessories and other interesting and unusual items. Repairs and restoration undertaken including caning and upholstery.